We blessed Paige last Sunday, in our home. Between church and cooking and all that I had to do that day, I didn't get a chance to take good pictures of Paige in her dress, but here are a few I snapped while she waited in her swing for everyone to arrive. I plan on dressing her up again this week for a little photo shoot. I LOVED her dress--so simple and beautiful--thanks Mom!.jpg)
.jpg)
Ty wanted to sing "I am a Child of God" before the blessing and it was so sweet!!! He practiced all morning and did such a good job. It was so touching to watch him sing for his whole family while Keith kneeled next to him to help him along. Keith wasn't expecting to get choked up by his song and was emotional the rest of the time--so sweet.
My dad, my brother-in-law, Travis and our friends, Brian and Rob participated in the blessing with Keith.
It was so nice to have our family and friends there to support us. Here are the guys:
Thanks Stephanie for being my photographer.
Here's Paige with her mom, grandmas and one of her great-grandmas.
.jpg)
It was so great to have my sister, Whitney, and her little girl, Presley, in town for this special day. .jpg)
Some of the special touches and yummy food for the special day:
.1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

3 comments:
She looked beautiful! And thanks for posting my double chin--real cute!
So cute Lex!!! My mother in law just finished Hannah's dress and it turned out so beautiful. She actually used the same little bow that's sewn onto Paige's bow! How funny huh? The same bow is on the front of her dress. I can't wait to see her in it! Did your mom make the dress or buy it? It's so cute!
How do you do it? Always putting on such FABULOUS celebrations!! She looks SO sweet and precious-I LOVE the dress!
Post a Comment