Thursday, September 25, 2008

Apple Hill

I LOVE fall! I love everything about it (except for the impending snow). I love all the activities, the colors, the food, the sweaters and jackets, the holidays--everything. Today was our first "fall" activity for the year. The kids and I met Keith's brother's and sister's families and his mom at Apple Hill after school for some apple picking.


Ty had been earlier in the week with a school field trip and was so excited to go back with us and show us around. The boys had a blast with Pops and their cousins and got tons of apples!



Aimee showed off her juggling skills.


Ty Guy and I did a big puzzle together.


Mine and Paige's self-portrait.

The kids loved the animals, especially the smelly pigs.


The best part, sampling the apples.





Me and my gang.

Ty couldn't wait to try out the maze again. Thanks Trev for helping him through.

The best part: tons of apples=tons of yummy apple dishes. First up, tonight: Tastefully Simple's Nana's Apple Cake--one of my favorites. If anyone's interested, my sister is selling Tastefully Simple now.




1 comments:

whitney said...

Thanks for the plug! This post reminds me that I hate Idaho were there is nothing to do. Looks like lots of fun. We miss you all already!