Thursday, September 04, 2008

Carter Starts School




Carter had his first day of preschool today. I have to admit I was a little worried about how it would go and it started second guessing myself, wondering if he was really ready--but to my surprise, he did great! No crying or worries at all! I think it helped that he was in the same classroom Ty had been in the last two years with all the same toys he always wanted to play with when we dropped Ty off! It also helped to have his little friend and neighbor, Kaleigh, in the class too.
He had to wear his plaid shorts, just like Ty did for his first day. I think he was most excited about taking his new backpack. He picked out a Handy Manny backpack with wheels and has been dying to use it!!
I'm hoping the school year is as successful as his first day was!

0 comments: