Sunday, September 14, 2008

Carter's Friend Birthday Party

Since Carter loves his stuffed animals, I decided to have a birthday party for Carter's neighborhood friends and have all the kids bring their favorite stuffed animal with them.



These were the invitations:

Of course we had to display Carter's favorite stuffed animals:





With a house full of 2 and 3 year olds, the craft can get a little crazy:




The cupcakes (they are supposed to look like animal paws):









So mad I didn't get a picture of the treats the kids took home: bags of goodies in mini dog food bowls with their names in vinyl--gotta love Target dollar spot!

3 comments:

Wilder Family said...

Hey lexi..its Jenny, Whitneys friend. Hope you don't think its weird that I look at your blog...but i do! i love all your party ideas, especially the truck one. I may have to do that this year for Jaxon's birthday. He is OBSESSED with trucks and tractors. Anyways...cute parties!

The Clarks said...

hey! I did the same cupcakes for Preston's first birthday! So cute huh? Looks like a fun party!

The Lassen Family said...

You are so stinkin' creative! You really out do yourself everytime. Awesome parties!