Saturday, September 13, 2008

Carter's Family Birthday Party

Even though it was his party theme last year, Carter insisted on a truck theme again for his family party. So trucks it was!






The decorations:






The cake: Carter insisted on pink inside and brown outside. This is how the cake started out, but each time I looked at it through out the day, there were more additions to the cake, thanks to Carter. Apparently he wasn't satisfied with my work.



The birthday boy: If I was more computer savy I would post a video of him opening his presents--he was hilarious! Cheering for everything he received, like he has never received a present before! We now officially have more trucks than I know what to do with!!



No party of Carter's is complete without a pinata!


Paige soaking up some Grandma time at the party:


I know it's not a great picture, but had to show how her little smile turns into a frown. So cute, so sad!


After the party we headed over to the highschool for a charity football game Uncle B was playing in, between the police and firemen, benefiting the Special Olympics. A fun end to a great day.

5 comments:

The Mortensen Family said...

You kill me on how talented you are. I love all the decorations for his party. Paige is adorable. She has the cutest little nose.

Chatty Family said...

Happy Birthday Carter! What a fun party!

Kar said...

that party is adorable. . .we just moved into our new house and met our new neighbors. . .the myers!!!

Curt and Amy said...

I LOVE Carters face! It is so priceless! He is so excited, it's so sweet! Way cute theme, and decorations! You and Kecia are going to be hard to beat in anything! Everything is always so perfect! Paige's face is so cute!

kecia said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOU?!Seriously-every thing you put on is above and beyond cute! I love the party ideas and Carter's face by the gifts is priceless. Also LOVE the frown of Paige's. Happy birthday Carter!I am really missing you lately thinking that last year I was coming to visit you at this time of year.