Everyone loves The Office. Everyone is always telling me how funny it is, so I'm really trying to like it, but I just can't get into it. Like tonight, I watched The Office and I admit, it was humorous, but not laugh out loud funny. I was starting to worry that I had just gotten too serious in my "old age" and didn't have any humor left...until a rerun of Friends came on next--LOVE that show--and I laughed out loud--alot! So I've decided I haven't gotten too serious, shows just aren't as funny. I miss shows like Friends and Seinfeld!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Still Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I agree! I really do love the office, but Friends and Seinfield just can't be beat. Have you tried the King of Queens, it is funny!
Y'know... though I do love the Office and have a handful of other shows that I find SO funny (especially the CBS sitcoms), I, too, miss the good old days of Friends and have found us watching reruns of it more and more lately and just loving them... and Seinfeld, well, that was just plain funny stuff. :)
I agree! I can't get into the office either. Still love friends though.
I record Friends - -and watch it when I need a lift. Shows just aren't the same....but of course, I feel like I grew up with Friends!
Hear you loud and clear! We just can't get into the office, BUT I wonder if we just need to start with season one on DVD..that's what we did with Lost and started to like it. Anyway, we love friends! Gotta love the good old shows!
When I was a teenager I looked at women that were stuck in the years they grew up in and thought how pathetic it was! Now it is totally me, I don't think I will ever think anything is funnier than my 90's sitcoms!
Okay I may be the odd one here...But when I watch Friends now I think "I use to find this funny??" But The Office on the other hand-HILARIOUS!!!!!!! How about he kept playing Huey Lewis music and thought it was Bruce Springsteen???
Post a Comment