These are beautiful pics! I love all the recent posts... I just caught up on all of them. I started using google reader this summer and, for some reason, your blog won't feed to it, so I don't always get around to checking in on it... It's fun to have so many posts to look at when I do though. Your family is so stinkin cute!
4 comments:
These are beautiful pics! I love all the recent posts... I just caught up on all of them. I started using google reader this summer and, for some reason, your blog won't feed to it, so I don't always get around to checking in on it... It's fun to have so many posts to look at when I do though. Your family is so stinkin cute!
I'm glad you got some pics in that dress, she looks beautiful! The blue eyes are amazing.
what a cutie! She looks adorable in them all!
What cute pictures! Paige is soo cute with her little dress, and bow in her hair!
Post a Comment