Sunday, August 17, 2008

Paige's New Best Friend

For some reason I can't steal pictures from my sister's blog, so I've been waiting until I met my new niece for myself and took my own pictures to finally introduce my newest niece.


Presley Lorraine Harwood was born to Whitney and Travis on July 5, 2008. I am so excited for my little niece and can't wait to love her the way my sister loves my kids. These pictures were taken when Whitney and Presley first arrived in Ohio, almost three weeks ago now. You'll have to check Whitney's blog for more recent pictures, she has changed SO much in the past few weeks. I can't wait until they come back to visit again this week.













4 comments:

whitney said...

Love them! Thanks so much. That made me realize just how quickly she is changing. It's crazy!

kecia said...

she is so adorable! I am glad to see you are still alive! We got together at bob and dana's tonight because Ali was in town and I really missed the good old cousin days!

Loni said...

She is beautiful - but it's not suprising, she has a beautiful mother, aunt and grandma.

Curt and Amy said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love her curly hair! The pictures are so awesome! You really have a talent with taking amazing pictures!