Monday, August 25, 2008

Preston's Hope

I have been wanting to take the kids to this park all summer, so I finally decided I better do it before school starts again. It was so worth the drive--my boys loved it. The park was created for all children to use and besides tons of cute playground equipement and sand park, they had an adorable two-story little town set up, complete with roads and real buildings. Whitney and I couldn't get over how much we would have loved this park when we were little--we were the queens of make believe. Ty loved playing store, policeman and school teacher in all the buildings and Carter played conductor on the train.




Ty got his first bee sting and took it like a champ! I was so proud of him.


Our friends Melanie and Kaleigh came with us.


Don't let this picture deceive you, Paige was not this pleasant the whole time!

Paige and Presley enjoying the park.

My favorite part of the trip: lunch at California Pizza Kitchen!! I heart their BBQ chicken pizza!!

2 comments:

kecia said...

wow-i would love to have a park like this around us! It looks awesome!

Curt and Amy said...

What a fun playground! I wish they had a cool playground in Utah! All the kids are darling! I want to meet all the second cousins! They are all such cute kids!