Monday, August 25, 2008

Liberty Park

Keith's parents take the older cousins to Cedar Point every year, just before a new school year starts. This year Ty was included in the "older cousins" and was SO EXCITED! The report back was that he loved it and wanted to ride every ride there. Unfortunately he was not tall enough for the bigger rides. His response each time: "It's okay, I'm not afraid!"
Carter was a little disappointed about not being one of the "big cousins" so I decided to take him somewhere special while they were gone. I called our neighbor and we decided to check out a new park that some friends had been telling me about. It turned out to be pretty fun, Carter especially liked riding his bike in the "Safety Town." I think Carter totally enjoyed the one-on-one (okay, one-on-two) attention he got that day!





1 comments:

Curt and Amy said...

That´s sweet Carter wanted to be included with the big kids! I´m glad he was able to do another fun activity with you and Paige!