Congrats, you finally picked a name!!! I love the name Paige. I'm glad you finally posted this, I have been constantly checking to find out the name. Hope all is going well and you're getting plenty of sleep.
So pretty! I love how she has her hand in or near her mouth in almost all the pics... Can't wait to meet her!
SO CUTE! Good way to use both names-I love it!! She is so adorable! I just want to hold her right now!
LOVE IT! Great name...you might need to write into TLC and let them know ;) but really, it is adorable! Congrats!
Yea you picked a name. She is Adorable and I love that you used both names.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats, you finally picked a name!!! I love the name Paige. I'm glad you finally posted this, I have been constantly checking to find out the name. Hope all is going well and you're getting plenty of sleep.
So pretty! I love how she has her hand in or near her mouth in almost all the pics... Can't wait to meet her!
SO CUTE! Good way to use both names-I love it!! She is so adorable! I just want to hold her right now!
LOVE IT! Great name...you might need to write into TLC and let them know ;) but really, it is adorable! Congrats!
Yea you picked a name. She is Adorable and I love that you used both names.
Post a Comment