She is beautiful! Congratulations! We're glad to hear all went well (relatively well anyway -- I hate IV's too!) I can't believe you are blogging from the hospital. Although...what else is there to do while just hanging out? We can't wait to meet her...we'll be bringing dinner on Wednesday.
So fun! Congrats on the being a mom again. having a girl should bring a little different taste to the home decor, and toy assortment. Have fun playing with dolls are barbies Keith.
9 comments:
Ohhhh!! I'm in love! I want to squeeze her! But does my niece have a name yet?
nice to know! She looks so adorable in this picture by the way!
She is beautiful! Congratulations! We're glad to hear all went well (relatively well anyway -- I hate IV's too!)
I can't believe you are blogging from the hospital. Although...what else is there to do while just hanging out? We can't wait to meet her...we'll be bringing dinner on Wednesday.
Pretty creative - who would have thought - Peach Cobbler!
She is beautiful!
You are quite creative! Who would have thought - Peach Cobbler! She is beautiful!
So sweet!! She really is adorable!
So cute! Aren't the little bows so much fun?! :)
So fun! Congrats on the being a mom again. having a girl should bring a little different taste to the home decor, and toy assortment. Have fun playing with dolls are barbies Keith.
She is so beautiful! Do you have a name yet? ;)
Post a Comment