.jpg)
A few days before Paige's arrival I took the boys (with my friend, Stephanie and her daughter, Sophie) to the Build A Bear store to make "Sissy" a bear..jpg)
There were so many to choose from, but they finally settled on a soft pink teddy bear.
.jpg)
Next, they picked out a sound--they decided on recording thier own. Now, each time you press the teddy's hand you hear the boys say, "I love you, Sissy."
.jpg)
Next they each placed a heart in the teddy bear and pumped the stuffing into her until it was just right..jpg)
Last, they gave the pink teddy bear a bath and put bows in her hair.
.jpg)
The boys each picked out a mini animal to match the Build A Bear's they made at Christmas.
It was so fun to see how excited the boys were to give Sissy her bear when they came to the hospital to meet her. Ty loved showing her the sound they created and Carter made sure the bear was with her at all times.
.jpg)
For my kids "first year" scrapbook I take a picture at one week and then each month with the same stuffed animal, to see how much they've grown. It was easy deciding which animal to use for Paige.
One week:

4 comments:
that last picture is SO adorable! her outfit is so cute! I need to see her!
ok-I need to see a picture of the whole bedding because from this picture it looks SO adorable!
You're boys (and Paige too - obviously) are so adorable! I LOVE the blue bow in Paige's hair... it stands out so well! (and her jammies are way cute too)
I agree with kecia, I want to see pictures of the whole room put together! Get on that!
Lexi, you have already mastered this girl thing. She is beautiful! What fun traditions.
Post a Comment