Saturday, June 07, 2008

The $100 Question

Thanks for everyone's comments and emails. No, "Sissy" does not have an official name yet. I think we've narrowed it down to two: Audrey or Paige. We just can't decide!!! I'm really hoping I can update you all soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about: Cassidy, Canyon, Bryce, or Dirty Deeds 08? Trevor did have the highest bid for naming rights. Ryenetta? Takesha? Marie? Maria? Ashante? Kokapella? Yoyo? Helga?

Anonymous said...

Meefus, the name should be: Kailyn.

kecia said...

those are both cute names! good luck choosing!

Anonymous said...

I love Audrey!!!! Go for it!!!

The Lassen Family said...

Congratulations, Bielozers! She is adorable. Of course I vote for Audrey since we almost named Julia that - but Paige is so cute too. Can't wait to hear the verdict!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE name this lovely litte angel Audrey!! It is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby!!!