I know this is a day late, but I couldn't escape to the computer yesterday. I just wanted to take a minute to tell Keith how grateful I am for what a wonderful father he is to our children. I couldn't ask for a better dad for my family.
In honor of Keith and Father's Day, here are the top 5 reasons Keith is the best dad (since he has been a dad for five years):
1. He really PLAYS with the kids. Anyone can spend time with their kids, but Keith really gets down and plays with them--what they want and how they want.
2. He loves our boys and Paige more than anything else in the world. Keith has always put his children before and above anything else in his life.
3. He works hard to provide for his family. Keith is a hard worker and gives his work his all, but knows how to find balance between work and family.
4. He is patient. Many times when I feel like I'm at the end of my rope with the boys he can step in and handles them with patience and love.
5. He is so handy around the house and can take care of any of our needs. Our children are going to know how to be self sufficient by following his example.
I feel bad that I'm still a little needy and wasn't able to completly give him the day off like he deserves. I did however wake up early to make his favorite "pinch me cake" with the boys for breakfast.
After church where Ty sang for him we spent the day at home. Ty was his little buddy! He was so excited to celebrate Father's Day. All week he counted down to give Keith the picture he had made him. He told Keith he wanted to spend all day with him, so they went on a Father's Day bike ride and hung out together all day. It was so cute.
.jpg)

4 comments:
i want this cake right now!
Yum! I remember you making this cake in college! It's making my mouth water!
Outrageous!!! You are so funny with your top five list. Keep the laughs coming!!!
Looks like Keith has had quite a few of his favorite "pinch me cakes"
Post a Comment