I love getting to be a mother's helper at Ty's school holiday parties to see him interact with his classmates! This year I was assigned to the Valentine's party. I wasn't sure about taking Carter with me, but both boys loved it! Carter was THRILLED to get to stay at Ty's school and Ty was so proud of his little brother. It was so cute how he included him in everything and told all his friends about his little brother. Carter especially liked the snack part.
The kids decorated bags last week to deliver their valentine's. So happy we weren't responsible for that on our own!
Carter hanging out with the big boys. So sweet how Ty included Carter in everything. I overheard some of the boys taking about how "cool" that little guy is!
Thanks Ty for sharing your party with us!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment