.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
While Carter was napping Ty and I made this for Keith when he came. (Whit, LOVED this recipe from your blog, but does yours look this messy?)

And Keith brought me home these.
.jpg)
Keith and I decided to go out to dinner. Nothing romantic considering we had both the boys with us, just the local Mexican restaurant with our neighbors, Ed and Melanie. As we were being escorted to our table Carter projectile (sp?) vomited all over Keith and the floor in front of the entire dining room. We cleaned him up, changed his clothes and he seemed okay so we decided to stay. Everything was going good, Carter seemed fine, our food came and I was holding Carter while I was eating when I felt this warm liquid running down my arm and leg. No, Carter was not spilling his drink on me (well, sort of...). Yep, he threw up again. This time we decided we better call it a night. So thus ended our romantic evening, both Keith and I covered in throw up. Gotta love life with kids!!

1 comments:
how sad for poor carter! we had that same experience with Kyra last year at a restaurant-it was everywhere! Cute mail boxes though!
Post a Comment