As I have grown up I have come to love Sundays! Some people probably think we are crazy for spending 3 hours at church, but I look forward to that time of learning and renewal. Sunday is the day I take a break from the crazy schedule of everyday life, there are no errands to run, no meetings and appointments, just time to focus on my faith, family and personal goals.
Another favorite (especially on a cold winter day): Sunday naps! Today the boys wanted to take a "family nap" in my bed and I didn't argue! They both brought their pillows in and we snuggled under a comfy blanket. Love these do nothing days!
This next picture is for Whitney and Kecia who have been bugging me for a belly picture. This is my belly today @ 21 weeks. 
Sunday, February 03, 2008
I Love Sundays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lexi-Melissa said you were taking suggestions for names...I have one for you. Noelle--based on your maiden name. It is Emma's middle name and I sometimes wish it was her first! Anyway-thanks for sharing your cute adorable boys with me in Primary! I could eat them up!--Amy
I'm sickened! What is wrong with me, I am literally at least double your size and a month behind you!! Apparently you don't make your girls as big as your boys!
Lexi, I love that your boys would nap with you!! I love Sunday naps as well. That is one cute tummy you are getting! You look great!
It is about time! You look so stinkin cute!!! I wish my children would do the sunday nap thing anymore!
Post a Comment