Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Ty Guy

Ty is in love with his new $2 Old Navy shirt (yes, this is the second day in a row he has worn it, and no, I don't even care!). He asked me today if I would take some pictures of him in it and of course I was in! Here's a few of my favorites. This boy LOVES to pose for the camera!







4 comments:

Angie said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute. The camera loves them!! I wish I could get my boys better trained when it comes to getting their pictures taken!!

Jennifer said...

So super cute, Lexi! I love them!!!

Heidi A said...

Wow Lex, they look great! He's a cute boy:)

Julie said...

Lexi, you take such great pictures. I guess it helps that your boys are both so adorable. I bought that same shirt for my little boy and he also loves it. He fights me when its time to take if off at night.

~Julie (Kecia's friend)