My roommate, Ashley, sent this email to me and I decided it would be fun to post it here rather than email to everyone.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes and then I married him!
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who?
Nope
3. What kind of car did you drive?
My friend Sarah and I had matching Nissan Sentras, but mostly I was in one of Keith's cars.
4. It's Friday night...where r u?
Dancing at either the football or basketball halftime shows--man I loved Friday nights!
5. Were you a party animal?
I don't think so.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Keith would definitely say yes.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope
8. Were you a nerd?
I don't think so
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No, I was a good girl.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
I know the tune, but not the words.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
I feel bad, but I don't have any. My favorite class was SITES though.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
That's a wierd question...with my friends?
13.What was your school's full name? North Olmsted High School
14. School mascot? Eagles
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with?
Yes, I went with Tracy Dowe my first year and Keith every year after that.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Most of it.
17.What do you remember most about graduation?
I remember driving downtown with Molly Gallagher with our white sunglasses.
18. Where did you go senior skip day?
Cedar Point of course
19 Were you in any clubs?
I was on the drill team and a member of the National Honors Society (but I was not a nerd). My friends and I joined a bunch of random clubs our junior and senior year just so we could put them on our college apps, but I don't think we ever attended them (except for yearbook picture day!)
20. Have u gained some weight since then?
Currently? Yes. But when I'm not pregnant I'm pretty close.
21. Who was your Senior prom date?
Guess who? Keith both years.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I was planning on going until it was cancelled!
23. Who was your home room teacher?
I think it was Mrs. Merrill?
24. Do you still talk to people from school?
Just my pink pearls and Keith's boys.
Fill this out about your College years! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes
2. Where'd you live?
Dorm Five, Carriage House Apartments and The Branbury Apartments.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Volkswagon Jetta
4. It's Friday night...where r u?
Most likely doing something totally crazy with my roommates. Loved them!
5. Were you a party animal?
In a good mormon girl kind of way.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Of course
7. Did you study?
Yes
8. Were you a nerd?
Of course not. Just kidding, I agree with Ash, are there really nerds in college?
9. Did you get good grades?
Yes, I worked my butt off.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Nope
11. Who were your favorite professors?
Again, don't really remember any in particular, but I really liked most my professors, especially at Ricks.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
My first year Kecia and I always sat with our "boys" in the "Gally". The rest of the years I usually ate at home or on the quad.
13.What was your school's full name?
Ricks College (Now, BYU Idaho), and Brigham Young University.
14. School mascot?
Vicking and Cougars
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with?
My first year I went with Bo or Brock (Kecia and I went with twins and I don't remember who went with who), I don't remember who I went with my second year...there were a ton of dances at Ricks and they all blur together. I didn't go to homecoming at BYU.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!
17.What do you remember most about graduation?
Ricks was not really eventful, but my dad came and the trip home was fun--we all stopped at the HotSprings and then my roomies and I took a trip to Vegas and San Diego. I didn't attend my BYU graduation because I was already living back here.
18. How many credits did you take?
usually around 14, but a few sememsters I took 21.
19 Were you in any clubs?
At Ricks I was in the AWS--the women's division of the student body government and loved that! I think I was in one at BYU for my major, I don't remember--it obviously didn't leave much of an impact on me.
20. Have u gained some weight since then?
Only when I'm pregnant.
21. What was your major?
Health Sciences/Community Health Education
22. Who was your worst roommate?
Luckily I was blessed with mostly awesome roommates!!!!
23. Who was your favorite roommate?
Again, I had the best roommates, but I have to say, it Ricks would not have been the same without Kecia!!
24. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes, as much as I can, but would love to catch up with a ton more!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
School Survey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe high jump-kicks to strangers didn't make it in to the Friday night activities!!! That was fun to read.
Fun survey huh. It made me miss the good ole' college days!
this is So fun! I will have to fill it out-I am surse it will be very similar-and I don't remember which twin went with who either-but it was fun!
Post a Comment