Sunday, February 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Whitney




On my birthday last week my sister posted some not so flattering pictures of me on her blog, so I was going to "honor" her in return for her birthday (think Kalahari slide pictures Whit), but since I'm three days late for her birthday, I decided I better be nice so she might forgive me.
Whitney turned 24 (right?) on Friday, so I decided to list 24 things about my little sister. Here goes...
1. She loves my boys as much as I do!
2. She is a great cook.
3. She makes amazing centerpieces.
4. She is generous.
5. She is creative.
6. She does a great Chinese impression!
7. She understands me like only a few people do.
8. She has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ.
9. She has great style.
10. She can put up with a bossy older sister.
11. She gives thoughtful gifts.
12. She likes things big: hair, jewelry, cars...
Man, this is harder than I thought...just kidding...
13. She is a perfectionist.
14. She can dance almost as good as me. Just kidding, she's way better.
15. She has lots of goals.
16. She is well endowed (sorry Whitney, had to acknowledge that!).
17. She is going to make an awesome mom in July!
18. She has an awesome memory of family events (atleast her version of the events).
19. She is often mistaken for an asian.
20. She is not very neat (atleast in her bedroom).
21. I'm going to miss all her help with the boys when she has children of her own to take care of!
22. She's beautiful.
23. She's sensitive.
and finally...
24. She's my favorite sister!

2 comments:

Our Little Fam said...

Happy Birthday Whit! And Lexi sorry so late!! Hey I really want to see Whits blog tell her to invite me. theripclan@gmail.com
Love you guys!
Lida

whitney said...

Hey, way to make me feel guilty!! Just kidding, thank you!
Love ya!