Thanks for all who have been asking...my recovering is going just fine. Actually, having my wisdom teeth pulled wasn't near as bad as I planned. Just a little sore and swollen (my face looks like I do when I'm pregnant). I actually ate a normal meal Tuesday night and we went to Red Robin last night, so it is definitely not affecting my diet--unfortunately!
Beyond that, I just have to say how competely excited I am! My very favorite show is back on for another season this summer: So You Think You Can Dance. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I am totally addicted to this show!!!!! I love it. I haven't watched t.v is so long but I noticed my Tivo recording light was on last night and I was curious, so I turned it out, and to my very pleasent surprise, it was 2 hours of auditions for So You Think You Can Dance!!! Love that show! If you haven't watched it, you really need to. Even Kieth likes it. Some of the talent is amazing--I have to give props to all the Utah contestants representing! They did great!
You have to check out this link http://www.rickey.org/?p=3778 (I can't get the video to post on my blog). This guy was amazing. Keith and I rewinded him 10x!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Recovering and Dancing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so funny!!! i've never seen the show - i'll be watching next week.
Post a Comment