Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Disney: Finally Here!




We finally made it to Orlando, Florida on Friday. Yea!! The boys were really good on the drive, all things considering, but it was still long...really long! So, needless to say, when we arrived at noon on Friday the boys were ready to play! We stay at the Marriott Horizons Resort and it is awesome for the kids! The whole theme is a pirates theme and the pools have pirate ships, slides and interactive water parks--a little boy's dream!
We drove down with Keith's parents and Kevin (Keith's brother) and his family arrived the same day. The boys had a blast playing in the pools. That night we went to an awesome sea food buffet at the Marriott World Center. It had been a very long two days for the boys, so we spent most of our time walking the boys around-but not before Carter ate our money's worth of food from the buffet!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lex-
I am so glad you guys made it safely...and are having a great time... The hotel sounds awesome and your pics are great...I took down my valance and I am pulling out all the hems and sewing I did on it... because I think I can make better use of my fabric and get it to hang a little nicer... by the time you get back... I'll have decorated the whole house... and made myself a completely new wardrobe...all with your machine...Ha - NOT GONNA HAPPEN... hey have a great time...we miss you... love kelly...