We made it--day five and we could not have asked for a better day to be at Magic Kingdom. This is definitely the time of year to come to Disney. No lines!!! The only line we waited in was for Dumbo--and it was only 10 minutes long! 






Travis (my sister's husband) got a little frisky with Minnie Mouse...

but Whitney got her revenge with Donald (and Goofy).
Carter finally warmed up to the characters when we met Chip and Dale.
But he REALLY like Snowhite. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He loves pretty girls.
Ty challanged Donald to a "flex-off." Check out those guns!


It was hot and the boys were thrilled to take a break in the jumping fountains.
Carter's favorite ride was "Small World." He danced and pointed in amazement the whole time.

Ty was so happy to be tall enough for some of the rollercoasters this year. This was his favorite ride (I know you can't tell from the picture). He told me he was doing his worried kid scream but he really loved it. He also loved Splash Mountain. When we got off he asked Keith and I why we were "screaming like girls!"
We ate lunch at the Crystal Palace with the characters from Winnie the Pooh. Carter enjoyed the food--as usual!
Carter was asleep when we first sat down.
We took over 200 pictures that day, so I could go on forever, but I'll spare everyone--I still have two more days to post!













1 comments:
okay I should be in bed but I am enjoying your pictures instead. How fun! Can we just go together one of these times! I am so jealous! You all look so adorable you make me sick. I need some help with how to arrange my blog and do all the cute stuff you do.
Post a Comment