It has been a fun holiday weekend so far, unfortunately I don't have any good pictures!
Our nephew, Zach, celebrated his fifth birthday Friday and Saturday. Friday was his "friend" birthday party and Saturday was his party for the family. Ty was lucky enough to be counted in both groups, so we celebrated Spidey style on Friday and Power Ranger style on Saturday. It is so fun to see Ty and Zach together. Being just 13 months apart, they get a long really well and are best of friends.
Saturday was also very exciting because Keith's younger sister, Danielle and her husband, Antonio, welcomed their second daughter to our family. Gabriella Mae was born Saturday morning around 7 am. Danielle labored for 24+ hours before finally having a c-section. We are so happy mom and baby and doing good. She is adorable!! So mad I left my camera in the car when we went to visit her in the hospital yesterday. I'm looking forward to a mini photoshoot with her!
Last night I went over my friend, Janet's, house for a Stamp'n Up party. So fun to hang out with friends and craft. I can't wait for my new stamp set I ordered--"Office something."
Looking forward to Stephanie's Memorial Day picnic tomorrow.
One last thing...I had to post this picture from earlier this week. Carter cracks us up--he is such a pig!!! We took this picture Thursday night. We had taken the boys to Pizza Hut so Ty could use his Book-It coupon. Both boys ate their pizza, so we took them to Diary Queen for icecream. After we came home and changed in to p.j's, guess who was looking for more food? Yep--Mr. Piggy. He sat down and ate another whole meal: mac n' cheese and apples.
Even more funny: The next night we went out to a Mexican Restaurant with Keith's brother and sister (and families). Carter ate non-stop there (to no one's surprise). Ty was asleep at the restaurant and woke up just as we were leaving, so we promised him McD's (I know, very healthy weekend). We get to Mc Donald's drive thru, and guess who is hungry--again! A double cheeseburger later, Carter is finally satisified. I love this little Piggy!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Our Weekend--thus far
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Carter is hilarious. I thought Parker ate a lot.
Post a Comment