Aren't uncles great?! My boys absolutely adore their uncles! When they are around Keith and I are chop liver. Most the time Carter is pretty fond of me, but when any of his uncles are holding him, Carter pushes me away.
Last night we went to the Bielozer's to celebrate Keith's dad's birthday. Most of the family was their and the boys were loving it!
Ty enjoyed wrestling with all the boys, especially Kevin, "pops."
And Carter continued to bully Brian, "Big Show," into doing everything he wanted: Being picked up...
drinking his propel...
eating his cake...
and convincing him to play in the basement when everyone else was upstairs.
The boys are so lucky to have fun uncles who love them like their own on both sides of the family!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Uncles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Lex, Ang gave me your blog info. Your kids are so dang cute. I love reading about the funny things they do. I'm trying to set one up but I haven't had much time so I will let you know. Anyway I'm preg. and am due in April, it's a Girl I'm so excited. Anyway I can't wait to see your final pics for Christmas!!! Talk to you soon.
Ashley
Post a Comment