
Keith and I have finally found the perfect cure for cabin fever--the Bounce Around! We had bought the bounce around this summer for Ty's birthday party, not knowing what a blessing it would be once it was too cold and wet to go outside to play! Last night was our turn with the kids in our baby-sitting group and this was the perfect toy to let the kids release their energy! (Each Friday we take turns with three other families in the neighborhood, so one week a month we baby-sit all the kids, but the other three weeks Keith and I get a date night with free baby-sitting--I recommend it to everyone!) The Bounce Around was still up this morning so Ty had a few more bounces before I put it away. Carter's still not sure how he feels about this large inflatable toy in his basement, but I have a feeling it won't be long before he's bouncing away with Ty.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Cure for cabin fever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment