



Saturday my family and I had the opportunity to go to the Columbus temple with Chase as he prepares for his mission. It was such a wonderful experience. Hard to believe my little brother is old enough to go through the temple and serve a mission! I'm so happy with the choices he has made. I hope he knows how proud we are and what a great example he is setting for my boys who think the world of him. I'm so happy for the opportunity to share this experience with my family. As we were leaving Whitney looked at me and said "well, Ty is next." Crazy to think that the next time we are taking a family member to the temple for the first time could possibly be Ty leaving on his mission! I will be so happy, but I hope it doesn't come too fast!
I'm so happy to have the gospel in my life. It has brought so much joy and comfort to me. I love to visit the temple and feel the peace it brings. We are blessed to finally have one nearby. I look forward to the day when I can attend with all of my family.
Monday, November 20, 2006
I love to see the temple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
These pictures brought tears of joy to my eyes. What a blessing to have a son serve a mission for the Lord.
Post a Comment