After dinner it was nice to just relax and enjoy our company. I don't remember a Thanksgiving that the weather was this nice! It was great to be able to play outside for awhile...
Shelly came in from Utah to visit Chase before he leaves...
This toy gave us hours of entertainment after most of the guests had left. I don't know if it was because we were all so exhausted, but we thought it was hilarious!!
This truly is a time for Thanksgiving. We as a family have been so blessed and much to be thankful for. It seems recently many people close to us have had many trials and hardships and it has made me realize how blessed my life is. I'm thankful for my family, for a faithful and loving husband and father to my children, for two wonderful, healthy children, for my extended family who loves us and is always there for us, for our home and Keith's job, for a gospel that gives my life meaning and purpose and for friends that are always there for me and teach me to be a better person.
Friday, November 24, 2006
My final thanksgiving post--I promise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment