
Someone please remind me why we buy kids toys when they would much rather play with plastic utensils? I came into the kitchen today to find all of the plastic utensils left over from various birthday parties scattered all over the floor and the boys were having a ball! Ty said they were on a "spoon hunt" and Carter was chucking forks across the room. Whatever makes them happy I guess and buys me some time to fold the laundry.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Kitchen fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I couldn't agree more. My little Blake loves to play with plastic cups. They keep him entertained for quite some time, sorting, stacking, knocking them over,etc. I'm beginning to think we've wasted a lot of money on real toys!
This picture along with the apple hill and uncle ones are definately some of my new favorites! I love the smiles with the uncles. I somehow thought I wouldn't feel the same way about Carter as I did with Ty because I spent so much time with Ty when he was first born, I thought we just had a special bond. But I was wrong! I can't get over how much I love Carty! Every time I see his little fatty smile I am completely amazed at how strongly I can feel about both of them. It makes me overwhelmed to try to imagine how you and Keith must feel about them!
They are beautiful!
Post a Comment