Thursday, June 14, 2007

Whipp's Ledges






oops.

I have been without a computer for a couple days, but now that it's back I have to play catch up.
Last Saturday took the boys to Whipp's Ledges with Kevin (Keith's brother) and his family, Michelle (Keith's sister) and Orlando (Keith's brother-in-law) to rock climb and repel. We had so much fun! The boys were total troopers! The adults took turns hiking with the boys and repelling and climbing. The boys loved hiking and we had a great time climbing and repelling!

I promised our nephew, Trevor, that I would give him the special recognition that he deserves. Trevor is almost eight years old and was the first that day to climb and reach the top!! He tried to scare us with a crazy slip and flip upside down, but was able to recover and reach the top all by himself.


He later wowed with his strength and bravery again when he repelled from a higher ledge.

When we were finished everyone came back to our place for hamburgers and smores.
Sunday after church we spent the afternoon and evening with my family and our friends', Stephanie and Rob and family, for another cookout. What a fun summer weekend!





0 comments: