Friday, June 29, 2007

Indians Game



So I promise I'm getting to the birthday party pictures and will one day be caught up, but Keith just emailed these to me and I had to post.
Last Wednesday (yes, I'm still a week behind) Keith got awesome tickets to the Indians game. We decided to be brave and take the two boys. It was great! The seats were second row behind the Indians dug out. Carter and Ty had a blast! They cheered and danced (and ate, of course). Garko (an Indians player) even threw Ty a ball he was practicing with. It ended up being a really exciting game and we stayed way longer than we thought we could. I was so mad I forgot my camera, because the boys were extra cute. Keith took these couple on his phone, so they are not the greatest quality, but still cute.

0 comments: