Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pink Pearls Go Golfing




I may have mentioned this before, but some of my girlfriends from high school (and high school friends' wives) get together once a month for a girls night out. We each take turns planing and it's always a lot of fun. This month was Allison's turn and she chose to go golfing (or in our case, putt-putt). To put a fun spin on things she decided we should all wear our best "golf attire." Since summers are so crazy for all of us, only a few of us could make it, but it was still so fun. Whitney and I had way too much fun picking out our outfits! After we went to Champps for appitizers and dessert out on the patio. It was a beautiful night to be outside and the company was great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what is a "Pink Pear"

If Keith is with the "boys"

is this his night out?

The Mortensen Family said...

I love the outfits! Your such a cute prep golfer.