My new summer centerpiece! I got this idea from my cute friend, who is always inspiring me with cute new projects. Man I miss her!
She actually saw it on Heidi Swapp's blog, who saw it in a Rachel Ray magazine, but we all have put our own spin on it and I love it!!
I set it up yesterday while the boys were napping and Ty was so excited when he woke up and found it!! We spent the rest of the afternoon creating "crafts" for his friends (and munching on Mike and Ikes)! So fun! I figure I'll change out the craft supplies every so often--right now there are popscicle sticks, pom-poms, and foam fish (along with crayons, colored pencils, paper and treats).
Here are some of the days creations.

2 comments:
Love the idea, a must try for any parent of young children... keep them coming... kel
Hi, I'm Kecia's good friend and love looking at your blog. You have the cutest little boys. I love this idea and it inspires me to do something crafty with my kids. I think my kids would spend more time eating treats than making masterpieces, but I still think we'll try it out!
Post a Comment