Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bailey

This past week flew by and now I'm trying to play catch up (what else is new?). One day last week (I think it was Thursday) my neighbor and good friend, Kelly, asked me to snap some pictures of her daughter, Bailey, sport'n her new (and very frilly) pink dress in the back yard. Bailey was a total pro in front of the camera! Kel, you gotta get this girl in front of the camera more--she's a natural! I couldn't resist posting a few--I took close to 100 pics, these are just a few that I touched up in photoshop. Enjoy. (Oh yeah, baby Brycen joined us too, but unlike sister, was not so happy to be in front of the camera).



1 comments:

Fall 2010 said...

OMG Lexi - I flippin love'em... Can't wait to see'em all... you are soo the best... They just look great... The camrea class paid off you did a nice job... Thank You soo much...kel