After some technical difficulties (and a major headache) I think everyone should be able to watch the video--thanks to my wonderful husband! The beginning and the end are a little messed up (the picture transitions didn't work at first and the song cuts off in the end, but oh well). It's a little long, but it's just a collection of my favorites from 2006. Hope you all enjoy. Happy New Year!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am really impressed. Not only good people but great photos and video that is clear! I can't stand most the youtube stuff. I must commend you Lexi and Keith for making your blog so enjoyable.
Technical comment: I could not view the video from my usual Firefox browser. I think I would need to load a plugin first. In this case I just opened Internet Explorer and it played just dandy.
Post a Comment