Just some fun shots from yesterday. Carter is obsessed lately with brushing his teeth. My mom got the boys step stools for Christmas and ever since I can't keep them out of the bathroom. If ever Carter disappears I know exactly where to find him! This time he was busted brushing with Ty's Spiderman toothbrush. Luckily Ty wasn't the one to find him.
Ty was our model as Keith and I experimented a little with our new bounce flash. I'm so excited to learn more about this camera and all our accessories. So much to learn! My parents (and my dear husband) surprised me today with photography classes for my birthday. I have been wanting to take these forever and am so pumped to finally learn how to use this great camera! My mom has even volunteered to watch the boys while I go so Keith can get a break too. I love my mom! I will keep you posted with my progress and assignments.
I had another day of kickboxing training today. Friday I teach my first class. Well, I will teach the first half of the class while "Master Smith" observes me and then he will teach the second half. Little nervous, but very excited. Ty's been a great class participant. He loves to kickbox with my while I practice my routine.




0 comments:
Post a Comment