Sunday, January 14, 2007

In loving memory of Virginia (Ginger) Bielozer

Keith's Aunt Ginger passed away suddenly this week. We were not prepared for her passing and miss her greatly! Her services were this week with her funeral on Friday.
Ginger was Keith's Dad's younger sister. Ginger never had children of her own but had "adopted" all of her nieces and nephews. She spoiled each of her ten nieces and nephews and six great niece and nephews. She went on vacation with them, took them to every Browns game, baked for them (the very best bread!), shopped with them and much more! I know Keith and his brothers and sisters and cousins hold a very special place in their hearts for Aunt Ginger, as do all of us who were married into her family. She was so kind and fun to be around. She was generous and a hard worker. I was personally touched at her services by all of the people whose lives Ginger had touched. I learned so much about this neat women. I told Keith I wish it didn't take a funeral to really learn all about a person and all the great things they do. Ginger will be missed very much by many people.

This week has made me grateful for many things! Namely: my family (both immediate and extended), the gospel and my knowledge that we will be together again with our loved ones (I'm grateful for the peace this has brought be this week), my friends, my health and the health of my family, and for the time we are given to be with our loved ones. It made me realize again how important the people in my life are and how important each day is that I have to spend with them.

0 comments: