Here are a few shots from our latest trip to the Rainforest. We went Thursday with our neighbors for playgroup. The boys loved seeing all the animals again and enjoyed every minute with their friends. It is so fun to see them interact with others their age. Even Carter is getting in on the fun. He and his little girlfriend, Kaley, loved watching the monkeys together.
It's been a big week for me: I taught my first kickboxing class Friday (thanks Ty for all the practice!), started my photography classes (loved it! Can't wait to learn more and start practicing) and now I'm working on starting my own business. I'll keep everyone updated. I'm working on the website and all the details right now. The machine should be here sometime this week (Keith surprised me again and upgraded to a different brand and bigger size!).
Just in case that wasn't enough for me to do, I found this challenge on a friend's blog and thought I'd accept. Hoping that some of you photography hobbiest will take it too.
26 pictures:
Take a picture of somthing of something to reprsent each of these:
1. Shopping 2. Water 3. Authority 4. Communication 5. Lines 6. Organized 7. Fluffy 8. Parts 9. Connection 10. Numbers 11. New Beginnings 12. Shapes 13. On the Road 14. Celebrate 15. Money 16. Relaxation 17. Love 18. Illuminate 19. Just for Fun 20. Fashion 21. Local 22. Nature 23. Solitude 24. Believe 25. Used 26. Happy
Good luck!

0 comments:
Post a Comment