Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Five things you don't know about me

So for the last two weeks I've been totally bugged that no one has been posting on their blogs. I love to read blogs--especially of friends I don't see often. Then I realized that for some reason after the new year I needed to hit refresh on all the blogspot blogs. I have been reading all night just to catch up:)

So I was really excited when I realized I had been "tagged" by Angie. Her challenge to me was to post five things you don't know about me. I think this is going to be harder than I thought, but here goes...

1. I'm deathly afraid of tornadoes. (some of you might know this) Ever since Mark Koonz (a local weather man) came to our elementary school in fifth grade to talk to us about the weather I have been terrified of them. I stay in the basement during bad storms and I wake up at night to check the radar if it is storming.

2. If I could relive anytime in my life it would be college, Ricks and BYU. I loved that time in my life: my roommates, my friends, the "spirit of Ricks" (those of you that went there know what I'm talking about), our fun adventures.....I could go on and on. I'm so grateful for those experiences and sometimes wish I could go back, just for awhile.

3. I love my Tivo! I don't know how we lived without it. With two kids you can never watch what you want at the time it is on, so I Tivo everything: Oprah, the O.C., Grey's Anatomy, Extreme Home Makeover, D.H., American Idol, So you Think You Can Dance (can't wait for that to start again)....

4. When no one is looking I turn the music up loud and dance with my kids. I love to let loose with them! The best part is you can do whatever move you want and they think it's cool. I just hope my neighbors aren't watching.

5. I'm obessed with catalogs. I hardly ever buy anything from them, but I love to look at them. It doesn't matter if they are for clothes, home furniture, scrapbook, or for random things... I love them! Most exciting: the SkyMall magazine on the airplanes. Where else do you get a whole bunch of catalogs in one? A bad day always turns better when there is a catalog in the mailbox!

Okay, it is hard to think of five things others might not know about you. Now it's my turn to tag someone. I tag Stephanie and Meta.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am in love with my Tivo as well. It's the greatest invention ever! Blake and I enjoy a good dance party every now and then too. I'm sure I look like an idiot, but oh well, we have fun

The Mortensen Family said...

I too am a huge tivo fan. I'm impressed with your five things. I'm still trying to come up with some.

Meta said...

I wish I had Tivo!!!

I can do this one!! I finally posted pre-Christmas pictures and still need to post Christmas day but I will post my 5 responses soon.