I can't believe it is already Friday! Where has the week gone? Actually, I love weeks like this. I love having something to do each day and the week flies by! Keith on the other hand, hates it. He likes to relax and just have more "down" time. We are working on a compromise.
Keith surprised us with tickets to the circus on Tuesday. Carter loved the first half! He immediatly started clapping when we sat down and oohed and ahhed at all the animals. The second half he preferred to walk around and flirt with the workers in the hall, so Keith and Ty enjoyed the second half without us.
It's almost Halloween and we still hadn't gotten our pumpkins yet, so we skipped our tradition of Mapleside Farms and the boys and I met Keith at work on Wednesday to run up to Pickering Hills to pick out our pumpkins. It didn't matter to the boys that we weren't at Mapleside--they loved finding just the right pumpkin for dad to carve! It made for a good photoshoot too!


Friday, October 27, 2006
Where has the week gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the pictures!
Mom
Lexie & family. Wow, time seems to fly by. I loved these pumpkin pictures with your boys. That must have been a fun day. We've celebrated Halloween with our "grandies" by having a party where we dunked for apples and ate donuts dangling on a string, etc. I'll have to have Bob show me how to send our pictures. Thank you for dinner and a great visit with your family when we were there in October. Keep happy, love Aunt Dana
Post a Comment