Isn't it funny how kids get attached to the most random things? For Ty it was a teddy bear given to him by someone we hardly knew (and definitely not the cutest or most cuddly bear he had). For Carter, he just recently became attached to this duckie blanket given to us by an old neighbor before Ty was born. I gave it to him one day when the other blankets were in the wash, and he developed an instant attachment. He drags it all over the house (like that little guy from Charlie Brown) and snuggles his head in it when he's tired--so cute!
I snapped these pictures this morning while we were waiting for Olivia's (the girl I babysit) bus to come. I love babies in sleepers!

Thursday, October 19, 2006
The Blanket
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to eat Carter's little bum! I can't get over how cute it is. It makes me miss him even more. Give him a little squeeze on the bum for me. Love ya all.
~Whitt
I want to eat Carter's little bum! I can't look at these pictures because it makes me so mad I'm not there to grab it. Tell Carty he better look out on Thanksgiving because I don't think I'll be able to resist a little bite. By the way, I really love this blog. I get so excited to check each day and see what you are all up to. It is such a neat way for those of us that are far away to get a little piece of your daily lives. I miss you all so much and am really looking forward to coming for Thanksgiving. It is going to be a really exciting time for the family preparing for Chase to leave! Love ya all!
Post a Comment