Okay, I've been dreading this day for a week now (actually three years, but...). Friday was the big move for Karolyn and her family. I was so focused this last couple weeks on helping her get ready that I hadn't let myself think about how much I was going to miss her and her family!!!! They have seriously become some of our very best friends. I'm not sure what I'm going to do without her. She has been such a good friend: she inspires me creatively and spiritually, she is a blast to be around, a great kickboxing partner, an excellent neighbor and a selfless friend. Our family adores her children (Kelmen, Sadie, and Carson) too. We have been blessed to have the Davenports in our lives! Kar, I'm looking forwarded to our girls trip to Chicago!
Me and Karolyn after a long night of packing and saying goodbye.
The Bunco girls at Brio for a final girls night out with Karolyn on Thursday
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment