Every once in awhile I need to step back, take a break from the craziness of everyday life, and take a moment to remember what this is all about--why I became a mom and what truly makes me happy.
It's been rainy and cold (what a surprise) the past few days, so the boys and I have had some time to do some serious bonding and playtime while we've been stuck inside. These two are so freakin' adorable!
Ty wows me each day with something new he does or says that I never expected! He's totally in to make believe and pretend play right now. Today I spent the morning in "Tae Kwon Do" class and on a shark hunt. I'm not sure how the boy does it, but I don't think he stopped talking for two minutes today.
Hard to believe, but Carter gets even cuter everyday. He learns so much from his big brother. I love to watch him take it all in and then mimic Ty. Lately he has been handing out unsolicited kisses which I ofcourse am glad to accept. I just wish he wasn't growing up so fast!
Keith and I were talking just the other night about how empty our life would be without these two studs. We are so lucky and wouldn't have our life any other way!
Well, off to the circus tonight (Ty can hardly wait)...


0 comments:
Post a Comment