Saturday, October 21, 2006

Called To Serve

The wait is finally over... Elder Edward Chase Noll will be serving the next 24 months in the Cochobamba, Bolivia mission for the Church ofJesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! We are so excited for him. His call came yesterday while he was visiting friends in Salt Lake City. He couldn't wait (neither could dad) until he came home, so we had a family conference call with Whitney in Mexico to open his call. He reports to the MTC (missionary training center) in Provo, Utah on December 6, 2006. There he will learn the spanish language for a couple months and then fly out to Bolivia to preach the gospel! Amazing that my little brother is serving a mission! We are so happy for him and grateful for the example he is setting for the boys. This next month and a half is going to be busy and exciting! Can't wait to post more!

1 comments:

linda said...

Lexie! You are amazing! You are so on top things to already have pictures and info posted. I wish I could be more like you. I had such a good time visiting you and your cute, cute family! I loved seeing your beautiful home and loved watching you be a wonderful mom. It just doesn't seem possible that K & A are "mom's!" It was just the other day that you two were the cute little kids. And it had to be just yesterday that we had such good times at Mother's weeks. Where did the time go? This trip made we realize - made me promise to get to Ohio to visit at least once a year. We need to meet somewhere away from all our homes once a year where we are all away from work and stuff, and then we'll come there once a year, too. How does that sound? I miss you all and love you lots! Give Ty, Carter, and Keith a hug for me and have them give you a hug from me, too. I love you all! Linda p.s. Thanks again for "hanging out" with me! I had such a good time!