Friday, November 14, 2008

Secret Service

There has been a invisible someone sneaking around my house doing random acts of service, leaving nothing but these:

One on Carter's freshly made bed and cleaned room:


One where Paige's toys had been:


One where I had left Paige's dirty diaper.


Best I can tell, he's about 4 feeet tall, between the ages of 4 and 6 and the sweetest little guy you'll ever meet. I hope I find him soon to give him a gigantic hug and kiss. I love him!

4 comments:

The Mortensen Family said...

Oh that is so sweet! I love it.

Loni said...

Can I get one of those?

The Lassen Family said...

That is the cutest thing!

kecia said...

ok this is the cutest thing EVER! I love it! So after our girls trip I have been missing you even more and I decided that Keith should send you here for your 30th birthday!!!