Monday, December 22, 2008

November Wrap Up

Get ready, there's a lot!!

BIRTHDAYS
Mine and Keith's dads both have birthdays in November.

Happy Belated Birthday, Dad.


Since Keith's parents both turn 60 this year (November and December), the kids threw a surprise birthday party for the both of them. We rented out a room at the Winking Lizard, surprised them with friends and family and made a slide show of the last 60 years. I think they had a good time!


The boy cousins



Keith's family

THANKSGIVING

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house again this year for both families. Lots of family, lots of food! We missed you Whitney, Travis, Presley, Brian, Lisa, Zachary, Aimee and Ryen

Can you tell I loved her in her little dress?!


I always have to get one picture of someone's food coma:



CUTTING DOWN OUR CHRISTMAS TREE
It's Bielozer tradition to go out the day after Thanksgiving and cut down a Christmas tree. This year the wind was freezing, but still so much fun. Carter had been looking forward to this for months! ("Mom, when are we going to go on the tractor with Mac (the dog)?")



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay... so yeah for the new post! :) So glad to see the fun stuff you guys are always doing. I need to get on more updates too, I suppose. :) Merry Christmas!