I love this little girl more and more each day!! I can't believe it has already been five months since she joined our family. She has changed so much and turned into such a wonderful addition to our home. She loves any attention, especially from her brother, Ty, plays with toys, loves food, starting to roll over and just SO precious!!
More from our 70+ degree day with our sweet five month old.
Look at those cheeks! I can't help but kiss them all day long!
Carter was feeling left out and needed some lense time too:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

6 comments:
she looks so adorable in that polka dot shirt! I can't believe it was 75-i am so jealous!
She is so cute! Don't you think she looks like Carter in these pictures?
She's starting to look so much bigger than the bear! She is so big! I can't believe she's already 5 months! Carter is cute too with his stuffed animal!
Gosh Lex, she is so stinkin' cute! I love her chubby cheeks!!
That 2nd picture of her and bear, she looks so much like Carter. So cute!
so so cute. i love those bumbo chairs by the way; can't wait to get one for my girl when the time comes!
Post a Comment