...of Halloween parties. Saturday night we partied with some neighbors at a couple parties.
First, Ashley and James hosted a great party for the whole family, complete with pony rides. Carter was in heaven!
.1.jpg)
.jpg)
Next, we put the kids to bed and Keith and I went over to Rob and Julie's for an their annual costume party. This year's theme was the 80's and was so fun (as usual with this group)! Yes, my outfit is authentic. My mom wore this when I was a baby and the headband was a Valentine's gift to her from my Dad.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Spotted at the party: Jane Fonda, Slash, Madonna and even Richard Simmons:
.jpg)

4 comments:
LOVE the 80's costumes!! Your kids costumes are all adorable too! So much fun! love ya
Hi Lexi!! This is Brook(Becker)Smith
your kids are so cute!! Write me sometime- brooksmith@gmail.com
HI Lexi! I am trying to leave you a comment and tell you your kids are cute but I apparently am not very good with a computer and its not working- this is your old roommate by the way- Brook (Becker) Smith. You may write me at brooksmith@gmail.com if you would like!!! Your kids really are so cute!!!! Hopefully this computer will let me tell you that this time!!! :)
Love the outfits! Hey I am having a children's book part next week, and since it is highly unlikely that you would be able to make it, but if you did that would be a nice surprise. Anyway the books are Usborne books and they have some darling books, if you are interested in checking them out you can go to www.wbah.com/V2804 There is a link on that site under active parties that has my name, you can buy under my party if you decide you just can't resist.
Post a Comment