Monday, May 19, 2008

"Sissy" Has a Birth Date!

My doctor finally gave me an official c-section day: June 6th!

18 more days until we get to meet our "Sissy."

**For those of you not familiar with "Sissy"...Ty has insisted since we found out we were having a girl that her name should be "Sissy." When I tried to tell him it would make a good nickname, he said, "No, Sissy is her real name, Love can be her nickname." So, until Keith and I agree on something else, and probably even after that, this baby will be unofficially known as "Sissy."

3 comments:

whitney said...

June 6th!!! Wow! I can't believe it is soooo soon! I can't wait I just wish I was going to be there!

Jennifer said...

Yeah!!! So happy for you. It'll be so exciting to meet your beauty. And congrats on the van too... looks nice.

kecia said...

Yeah! I can't believe it is here! I SO wish I could be there. I have been menaing to ask you if you had a date yet! So exciting!